● Location: London, Shadwell, E1W 3HW
● Pay: Reasonable expenses only
● Hours: Circa 4 hours a month
● Reports to: Chair of the Board
● Annual leave: N/A
● Closing Date: 5 pm on Friday 17th July 2020
About the role
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic Board and staff team to support men, boys and non-binary people who experience rape and sexual abuse. SurvivorsUK has been at the cutting edge of providing support for survivors of sexual violence since 1986 and our services continue to grow to meet the increasing demand.
We currently have 2-4 vacancies on the Board. Applications are open to all professional
backgrounds, however, we are particularly keen to hear from those with experience in the
● Charity Governance and Charity Commission Regulations
● Fundraising and Income Generation
● Volunteer Management
● HR, Diversity and Inclusion
● Clinical / Client Services
We especially encourage candidates from BAME backgrounds.