● Location: Work from home during the COVID pandemic. London, Shadwell, E1W 3HW when safe.
● Pay: £28,560 per annum, pro rata
● Hours: 12 hours a week (Mondays, 12-4pm; Thursdays, 4-8pm; Fridays, 12-4pm)
● Reports to: Webchat Coordinator
● Annual leave: Equivalent to 28 days per annum + bank holidays (pro rata)
● Closing Date: 10pm on Wednesday 21st October, 2020
About the role
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic team to support men, boys and non-binary people who experience rape and sexual abuse. SurvivorsUK has been at the cutting edge of providing support for survivors of sexual violence since 1986 and our services continue to grow to meet the increasing demand.
Your role will require you to deliver high quality emotional support, information, signposting and referrals to male and non-binary survivors of sexual abuse, assault and rape – and to their friends, family, partners and professionals – via webchat, email, SMS, Whatsapp, telephone and other channels.