While SurvivorsUK don’t work with under 18s, there are organisations who you can contact if you have experienced sexual abuse, or if sexual abuse is ongoing.

Organisations that can help

Talk to someone

We recommend you speak to someone you feel safe with – a member of your family you trust or perhaps a teacher, for example.

You can also get help by contacting official channels such as social services or the police.

Leave Website
Previous Next
Test Caption
Test Description goes like this