Experiences of male sexual abuse and rape can leave you confused with many unanswered questions.
Here we have compiled some of the questions we get asked the most for your information.
Definitions of male sexual abuse, how it can impact survivors and busting some of the myths surrounding the subject.
Information on SurvivorsUK, the services we offer and how you can get help online.
- What can SurvivorsUK do for me?
- What can SurvivorsUK do for me if I am under 18?
- How can I apply for counselling?
- How can I apply for counselling if I am under 18?
- How does the online helpline work?
- How does the online helpline for under 18 work?
- What counselling services are available outside of London?
- Who are SurvivorsUK?
- How do I make a complaint?
If you’re a survivor, a friend or family member we’ve included information on how to talk about male sexual abuse and how survivors share their experiences.