We offer individual counselling, group work and helpline services from our base in Shadwell, London E1.
Anyone affected by male sexual violation is appropriately supported
SurvivorsUK helps men who have been sexually abused and raises awareness of their needs
Note: Sexual violation includes both childhood sexual abuse and adult sexual assault/rape
- Challenges perceptions – those of survivors, those of the public and those of decision makers
- Helps men who have been sexually abused at any point in their lives and also provides support for their families values
- Being transparent in its every day operation and communication
- Believes in nurturing, supporting and motivating our colleagues and clients to develop and grow is non-judgemental – we believe and accept people’s experiences and the impacts of those experiences
▼ What work does SurvivorsUK do?
▼ Is there a need for this work?
▼ How is it different from other providers?
▼ Who benefits from SurvivorsUK services?
▼ What geographical area does SurvivorsUK cover?
▼ How many people use SurvivorsUK each year?
▼ Do you offer legal advice?
Who we don’t work with…
- Men who have sexually abused others.
Please note, we do work with people outside Greater London – if you can access our service we will work with you.